Every once in a while, someone walks into your life and hands you the keys to everything. Their hopes, wishes, dreams and they give you freedom to make sure it all happens for them. That is what Lindsay was and still is for me. She came to me with a venue and NO idea how she was going to orchestrate this destination wedding for her and Zeke (her hilarious fiancé).
Luckily, she had one of the best photographers ever, Stout Studios and Sarina Durden Beauty for her hair and makeup team. Everything else was still undecided. She is an amazing nurse (Fun Fact: 50% of my brides are nurses) and we planned and organized meetings for invitations, florals, DJ’s, videographers, paper goods and more. The end result was magical. A Sunday with the best weather, a menu to DIE FOR, along with friends and family who did not stop sharing happy tears all day. Not every wedding feels like this, but when they happen it is a reminder of all the good in this world.
TEG loves you, Mr. & Mrs. Masbad
- Planning + Design: The Eventful Gals
- Venue: The White Room – Villa Blanca Ceremony with Loft Reception
- Photography: Stout Studios
- Videography: Pine + Perfume
- Floral: Tula Rose Floral & Event Design
- DJ + Lighting: Generation Y Entertainment
- Cake: Sweet Weddings Cake Design
- Hair + Makeup: Sarina Durden Beauty
- Invitations + Day of Paper Goods: Heather O’Brien Design
- Photo Booth: Chic Booth
- Officiant: John Reardon – My Custom Wedding Ceremony
- Bridal Gown Boutique: The White Magnolia