There are so many beautiful ways to describe Cassidy & Ben. Romantic, genuine, loving, head over heels and so much more. They have been together for almost a decade. Also, they have survived one of the most epic college football rivalries in history (University of Florida and Florida State University).
They were long distance for a majority of their relationship. As a military spouse, who often longs for my love, I understand what it means to make it to marriage with someone who is long distance. The two of them understand a meaning of love that the average person does not. They know how to love through the hard times before ever saying “I Do”. Not only were Ben & Cassidy an absolute joy, so were their families.
Ben’s mother Carey, hired me to assist her with the rehearsal dinner as well. I tell you, just some of the most genuine people ever. Cassidy’s parents were some of the kindest people I have ever met and their love for their daughter just radiated all day.
I was excited when Cassidy wanted to make The River House into a Garden Inspired Affair. Combining the beautiful views of the Matanzas River along with the elegance of The River House, I think we nailed a winning combination. Below is how we added in a floral ladder and chandelier to make Cassidy’s dream come to life!
TEG loves Mr. & Mrs. Cramer
- Planning & Design: The Eventful Gals
- Venue: The River House
- Photography: We Are The Bowsers
- Florals: Jade Violet Wedding Floral
- Hair & Makeup: Amanda Hopcraft
- Catering/Bar: Purple Olive
- Band: Chillula
- Lighting/Draping/Arbor: St. Johns Illuminations
- Classic Car Getaway: Golden Hinde Limo
- Cake & Desserts: Creme de la Cocoa
- Officiant: Michele Donovan with Sensational Ceremonies
- Bridal Gown: Eddy K Bridal
- Bridal Boutique: One Bridal Boutique