The Financial Boss of Wedding Planning
What's important to know about me is that I am the sole planner + designer at TEG. When you hire TEG, you actually get me and all of me with you on your day. I don't run a team of planners, simply because I don't want to. I enjoy being in your day and I am blessed to have people that support me in bringing your vision to life on the actual of.
It is more than just design work, spreadsheets, to -do lists and meetings. Over the course of your engagement you are inviting TEG to become a part of your journey. I never take that lightly while striving to make you feel appreciated and noticed. You are never just a number (even though I love those).
MORE ABOUT FRANKIE
I am 33 year old "hard head" as my father calls me, that is dedicated to my career. Outside of that I have two wild and charismatic sons. I am a proud military wife and ASD advocate/mom! I work with the determination that I do in order to create the life I want for my family and it is an honor to be able to do it.
With a life filled with deployments, IEP meetings and balancing motherhood I have to say that embrace everyday to the fullest extent. I advocate for Women's Health when it comes to battling depression, embracing their bodies and enhancing their mental health!
One day, I hope to spread my knowledge and thought processes with the world in the education sector!
Manifesting that over a cold glass of Sauvignon Blanc!
Here's a few fun facts about me:
- I have a servant's heart! With a background in the restaurant industry starting as a server all the way up to a General Manager, I know how you should be served and I find so much joy in being that for you.
- I'm a cook in the kitchen! When I am not serving my clients, you can bet that I am in my kitchen serving my family their favorite dish. (ask me for my sauce recipe)! Or basic recipes that make you feel confident in the kitchen too! Cooking is fun around here, filled with laughter, great music and of course, White Claw.
- I'm as fierce and loyal as they come. I love that about myself, and respect it in others.
- Did someone say cheese sticks? Yes, please!
- I love a REAL day off…no emails, texts, or distractions of any kind.
- When I'm having a really good hair day, you know it's going to be a damn good day!